Friday, September 06, 2013

2013 NFL Pick 'Em!

Last season, I finished in the top 1% of all Yahoo! Fantasy Football Pick 'Em players. I went 175-81, which, at $1 a game, would have made a $94 profit. I was a pass interference non-call away from a perfect week 6!

This season, I am willing to share my picks. For just $15 a week, I will send you a full slate of 16 picks,  with a money back guarantee! That means if my pick doesn't win their game, you'll get $1 back for that game.*

As a free sample, I will give you my Week 1 picks right here, for free! I only make money if my picks win, so it's literally a win-win scenario!

Email me at kenn.beck@gmail.com if you are interested in signing up! Individual weeks available! Discount for entire season package! Survival Football Picks also available!

*Maximum Refund is amount paid for that week's picks. Weeks with fewer than 16 games will be charged at $1 a game.

Week One:

Baltimore @ Denver (Too late! I forgot the season started on Thursday, now. I would have picked Denver, but fair is fair and I can't count this one.)

New England @ Buffalo - New England
Cincinnati @ Chicago - Chicago
Miami @ Cleveland - Miami
Minnesota @ Detroit - Detroit
Oakland @ Indianapolis - Indianapolis #,§
Atlanta @ New Orleans - Atlanta
Tampa @ New York Jets - Tampa
Tennessee @ Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh
Seattle @ Carolina - Seattle
Kansas City @ Jacksonville - Kansas City
Arizona @ St. Louis - Arizona †
Green Bay @ San Francisco - Green Bay
New York Giants @ Dallas - New York
Philadelphia @ Washington - Washington
Houston @ San Diego - Houston



# = Smart Centipede's Iron Lock of the Week!
† = Smart Centipede's Upset of the Week!
§ = Smart Centipede's Survival Pick of the Week!


DISCLAIMER: This site does not endorse, participate in, or facilitate any form of gambling. These picks are for entertainment purposes only. Any money wagered by subscribers is solely their responsibility. This site will not take bets in any form.

No comments: