Thursday, September 08, 2016

2016-2017 NFL Picks: Week 1 (Let's try this again)

Once again I am posting my picks for the NFL for the 2016-2017 season. Last season (88th percentile) was more successful than my abysmal 2014-2015 campaign, which saw me collapse so badly that Yahoo did not record my performance. My personal best was the 2012-2013 season, which saw me finish in the 99th percentile on Yahoo's Pick 'Em site. (2013-2014: 80th percentile, for those wondering.)

Thursday, 9/8
Carolina @ Denver: Carolina

Sunday, 9/11
Tampa Bay @ Atlanta: Atlanta
Minnesota @ Tennessee: Tennessee
San Diego @ Kansas City: KC
Oakland @ New Orleans: Oakland
Cincinnati @ New York (AFC): Cincinnati
Cleveland @ Philadelphia: Philadelphia
Green Bay @ Jacksonville: Green Bay
Buffalo @ Baltimore: Buffalo
Chicago @ Houston: Chicago
Miami @ Seattle: Seattle
New York (NFC) @ Dallas: New York
Detroit @ Indianapolis: Indianapolis
New England @ Arizona: Arizona

Monday, 9/12
Pittsburgh @ Washington: Pittsburgh
Los Angeles @ San Francisco: San Francisco

No comments: