Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Big News:

I have officially declared myself eligible for the 2008 NBA Draft.

Why should any team spend a pick on me?

Unlike many of the players currently in the NBA, I am drug free.

I have no criminal record.

I have a camera friendly face, for the frequent sideline shots I will be featured in.

As a 6' fat white guy, I'm the last one they'd expect to hit the big shot.

I do not frequent strip clubs, nor do I whack hookers over the head with table legs.

It would be a media bonanza.

I can hit the wide open three. Defended, not so much. But hey, Mike Penberthy got a full season, why shouldn't I?

I am the ultimate team player; I can put the starter's tear away pants back together when they come back off the bench.

I am destined to be an analyst on ESPN; the GM that picks me could take credit for launching my career.

If only Rick Pitino was still a GM. I know I could probably get a 3 year, $15 million dollar deal based on my "potential."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We who are close to Kenn will do whatever it takes to steer him clear of this involvement in the "Pro" ranks of Basketball,otherwise known as Slam the rim,Push your opponent, & Chest-pound as much as possible group of thugs. The intervention will begin with reminding Kenn he has intelligence, is a GOOD sport and no wife to beat.
But on a good note, it will be a great summer break with the gangster wanna-b's off ESPN.